längdskidor, rullskidor, skidvalla & skidkläder från skistart

Rullskidor for enthusiastic beginner

naomi

Hej,

I'm interested in buying a pair of Rullskidor, but unfortunately my Swedish isn't good enough to understand the posts in this forum. So I was wondering if you can give me some recommendations which ones to buy. Are there any reviews on the net? I had a look at a few online shops and saw there are a few different types of Rullskidor. Also, what else do I need? I'm an absolute beginner and hence I would need all the necessary the equipment.

Thanks for your help and apologies for the non-Swedish post.

Naomi

PS: Does anybody know of a shop in or near Luleå?

Swenor is my favorite brand, very comfortable and smooth on the road. The model carbonfibre is in my opinion the best one, especially if you are small and light. But it can be a bit unstable for a beginner.

Go with fibreglass instead. Other brands are elpex and pro-ski. They make good skies as well but most of their skies are in aluminum with get bumpier and more tiresome for the feet and legs.

I would not recommend the everest ski at stadium, it´s cheap but bad quality.

Luleå: Team Sportia near the icehockey arena is the best when it comes to skiis. But every sports-store in Luleå have rollerskies.

Hope to have been of some assistance and good luck.

Thanks for your reply! I think I went to Team Sportia yesterday (at least it was a sports shop near the coop arena). However they only had two different models on display in the shop - maybe I should have asked if they had some other models in stock. The ones I saw didn't have bindings, so I guess one has to buy these extra. Also, I didn't see any shoes.

I'm 170cm and 59kg, so I don't know if I'm small and light enough for the ones you suggested. Are there special shoes for rollerskies or can they also be used for cross country skiing in winter?

I guess I have to look at other sports-stores in town then and hopefully they have everything I need in stock.

Thanks for your help and happy midsummer! :-)

Naomi

Thanks for your help! :-)

I decided to get a pair of Swenor carbonfibre then!

So the only problem I have to solve now is to find a shop in or near Luleå which have them in stock. Do you know this shop? http://www.polder.se/?cid=124637 I'd prefer to buy them in a "real" shop where I can have a look at them first, but if I can't find a shop which sells them, I might have to order them online.

Naomi

Archived