längdskidor, rullskidor, skidvalla & skidkläder från skistart

Rullskidtävling balanspunkt

NordicFury

Hej,

Vill du balansera din rullskidskyttetävlingar, så att balansen punkten ligger i bindande stift linje?

Precis som på vanliga skidor ...

Jag tänkte använda pinne mot bly vikt för att balansera min rullskidskyttetävlingar.

Jag tror de är för svans tung. Balansen punkt just nu är ca 4cm bakom bindande stift linjen. Det känns lite konstigt på kick.

Tack

My apologies for the translation. :D

(Jag ber om ursäkt för översättningen)

Here's what I meant to say in English. :)

Do you balance your rollerskis, so that balance point is at the binding pin line?

Just like the regular skis... we set the balance point of the ski to where the bar of the boot attaches to the binding. (pin line)

I was thinking about using stick-on lead weights to balance my rollerskis.

(The things used to balance car wheels)

I think they're too tail heavy. The balance point right now is about 4 cm behind the binding pin line. It feels a bit strange on the kick. Difficult to keep the front wheel on the ground.

Thanks

Have you tried yet ?

My guess is that it takes a quite heavy leadweight to balance of a rollerski , My personal opinion is that this was more of a problem back in the 90's before I had the salomon SNS PILOT binding, When you have the PILOT the rollerskies bounce back on to your heel better .

No, I have not tried it yet.

Have not purchased the lead weights yet.

I don't use SNS pilot binding. I use SNS Profil for Classic.

Just wanted to hear the ideas of forum members on this subject?

Perhaps it would improve Classic Striding performance to have a rollerski balanced at the binding connection?

(This is the type of stick on lead weight.)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4632/20936211.jpg

(Nej, jag har inte provat den än.

Har inte köpt leda vikt än.

Jag använder inte SNS pilot bindande. Jag använder SNS Profil för Classic.

Vill bara höra tanken på forum medlem i denna fråga?

Det kanske skulle förbättra Classic travade prestanda för att ha en rulle skidor balanseras vid fullständigt samband?

(Detta är den typ av klubba mot bly i vikt.)

I don´t understand the idea of having the front wheels with a harder pressure at the ground.

I mean that too hard pressure makes the skiis to go away from each other. I have gone the opposite way by cutting away a little bit of the rubberflex to reduce the pressure against the asphalt. I think that the skiis goes more straight on.

Archived